At St. Mark we believe that all children are a gift from God and that their birth was a marvelous creation. As a church, we are committed to growing up in God’s Word and reaching out to all people in Christian love. To that end, St. Mark Lutheran Preschool is committed to providing a rich Christian environment with positive educational experiences for each child and acquainting children with their loving Savior and God.
At St. Mark Lutheran Preschool, children will
- learn about God’s world through color, shapes, sizes, numbers, letters, music, and so much more!
- explore new concepts
- build a strong foundation of respect, responsibility, resilience, friendship, and love
- have opportunities both indoors and outdoors to run, climb, toss, play, and jump
- learn the dynamics of living together, sharing, making decisions, and celebrating life
- grow to know Jesus as their Savior and “best friend” through Bible stories, devotions, and songs
We believe that a child’s ability to blossom and grow is directly related to their security level in daily activities. Each child has the chance to grow and be exposed to new things through classroom guests, field trips, parties, special events, and more!
“Jesus said, ‘Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.’”
St. Mark Lutheran Preschool is registered with the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services. We strictly adhere to all state, fire, heath, and sanitation requirements. Our staff is certified in First Aid and CPR. We are proud to be a recognized school of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod (LCMS) and a member of the Lutheran Education Association (LEA).
If you have questions, would like for information, or to schedule a visit to see the facilities, please contact Julie Kyriss at 402-913-2255 or via e-mail to email@example.com.